Mikhail "Mik" Prokopets, DDS
Earning the respect of colleagues and patients
"Gaining the trust and respect of my patients and colleagues alike means that I've proven my expertise professionally and personally."
"But that's just a small part of why I maintain professional memberships. It is through these groups that I am able to learn a great deal of information on new advances in dentistry."
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- International Association for Orthodontics (IAO)
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (AACP)
- Academy of Osseointgration (AO)
"I'm grateful for the knowledge my educational background has afforded me, and I always look forward to learning about new and better ways to treat my patients through continuing education courses."
1. Graduate, B.S., Kirovograd College of Music, Ukraine (1975)
2. Graduate, D.D.S., Ukranian Medical Stomatological Academy (1986)
3. Graduate, D.D.S., Marquette University School of Dentistry (1994)
Post Graduate Education
United States Dental Institute (Orthodontics), Temporomandibular Joint Disorders and Sleep Dentistry, Myofascial pain, Implantology, Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative dentistry, CAD/CAM Dentistry
Music, Computers, Working Out, Mountain Biking, Travel